To our valued patients:
Your health and safety is our highest priority. We are taking all possible precautions against the spread of COVID-19 and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for you.
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks.
- We only allow one to two patients in our office at a time. We kindly ask you to leave your family members, children and spouses at home during your dental appointment.
- Options to bypass the waiting room for appointments are available and offered to all patients. Simply give us a call from your vehicle and ask if we are ready for you.
- Equipment and exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned between every patient, as they always have been, with medically recommended cleaners and disinfectants.
- High-traffic public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens, front desk countertops and other high-contact surfaces are wiped down after each patient.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- At this time, please try to avoid paying in cash. We continue to accept credit cards.
- Every staff member and patient will have their temperature taken before we allow them through the office threshold.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and staff.
Please feel free to contact us at 949-493-2391 if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Benjamin Stevens, our dentist in San Clemente, California.